[webbeans-dev] Input for tooling around webbeans

Gavin King gavin at hibernate.org
Mon Nov 3 19:51:21 EST 2008

First, see here:

http://docs.jboss.org/webbeans/reference/1.0/en-US/html/xml.html

"The advantage of this approach is that you can write an XML schema
that prevents spelling errors in your XML document. It's even possible
for a tool to generate the XML schema automatically from the compiled
Java code. Or, an integrated development environment could perform the
same validation without the need for the explicit intermediate
generation step."

Second, "new binding type", "new interceptor binding type", "new
deployment type" wizards.

Third "find clients", "find implementations" for injection points,
"find observers" for event types.

Not sure if there is additional value in "find interceptors", "find
intercepted web beans" and "find "decorators", "find decorated web
beans", etc.