[webbeans-dev] BeanImpl/BeanModel/AnnotatedItem split

Gavin King gavin at hibernate.org
Thu Nov 6 01:33:30 EST 2008

Pete,

would you be able to explain what is motivating the use of a
"3-layered" approach to the Bean implementations?

I'm finding the resulting parallel class hierarchies really difficult
to work with. In particular, I got totally stuck on the implementation
of MethodConstructor.invoke() for producer methods.

I really think the code would end up a lot more elegant if we
flattened stuff out into the Bean subclasses...

gavin.king at gmail.com