[webbeans-dev] BeanImpl/BeanModel/AnnotatedItem split

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Thu Nov 6 06:43:41 EST 2008

Continuing with my monologue, once we merge the model into BeanImpl, I
also want to review the Injectable stuff, I don't think that is quite
right, it should probably merged into the the annotated* stuff or
merged into BeanImpl.

I want to do producer methods first, then consider this, as at that
point I will have a much clearer picture of what is sensible (that was
the "motivation" for this - I didn't know where I was going well
enough back in June).

WDYT?

>>> http://in.relation.to/Bloggers/Gavin
>>> http://hibernate.org