[webbeans-dev] Re: suggestion for Web Beans regarding @Named

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 00:26:20 EST 2008

You could put the @Named annotation on package-info.java to have it
apply to an entire package. In that case, you could go one of two
directions. You could either say that a @Named on package-info.java
enables qualified names for uses of @Named in that package OR you
could say that it just acts as a setting, in which case you would
still need @Named(qualified = true). Personally, I like the first way.

-Dan