[webbeans-dev] simple wb discovery impl + tests

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 06:42:33 EST 2008

> Actually I was planning to merge the two projects into one as I don't
> think we need both for WB (as WB runs as part of the container, not as
> an in-application library). Do you agree?

No, I would still have 2 sub-projects.
As they address different contexts.

mc = provider
jbossas = consumer

And you might change any of them,
as their only 'bridge' is metadata.

I would rather see we introduce another sub-project:
  - wb-ri-int-metadata

Currently it's only 1-2 classes,
but it will grow as we add more custom features.
Or wb needs more features ...

> I fixed this and forgot to commit it... I've done the same for the mc
> jar. Hudson will build and deploy soon :-)

Can you grant me commit rights to wb-ri?
  - https://svn.jboss.org/repos/webbeans/
I've already asked MarkN, but he's busy as hell ...

> We should try to get this bundled in JBoss 5.0.1 I think. Agreed?

Definitely.

-Ales