[webbeans-dev] simple wb discovery impl + tests

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 07:00:43 EST 2008

> We need better names as only you know what they really mean ;-)

Fine by me.

>> I would rather see we introduce another sub-project:
>> - wb-ri-int-metadata
>
> What is this for?

It would hold the 'bridge' between mc part and jboss part.

Ideally this would only include metadata and attachments.
If everything else is in there, it means we're not doing something right.
As it should be just these two that drive (any) deployment,
at least that's the idea behind our MC VDF project.

>> Can you grant me commit rights to wb-ri?
>> - https://svn.jboss.org/repos/webbeans/
>> I've already asked MarkN, but he's busy as hell ...
>
> Done.

How long does it take to kick in?
I'll commit my changes to your build.xml and -jboss-beans.xml.

You then add exclusion of non wb jars for webbeans.deployer.

-Ales