[webbeans-dev] Re: wb-ri-int & idea

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 07:29:36 EDT 2009

The reason is this in deployer/pom.xml

     <!-- Test dependencies -->

     <dependency>
       <groupId>org.jboss.deployers</groupId>
       <artifactId>jboss-deployers-vfs</artifactId>
       <type>test-jar</type>
       <scope>test</scope>
       <!--
       <exclusions>
         <exclusion>
           <groupId>org.jboss.deployers</groupId>
           <artifactId>jboss-deployers-impl</artifactId>
         </exclusion>
         <exclusion>
           <groupId>org.jboss.deployers</groupId>
           <artifactId>jboss-deployers-spi</artifactId>
         </exclusion>
         <exclusion>
           <groupId>org.jboss.microcontainer</groupId>
           <artifactId>jboss-kernel</artifactId>
         </exclusion>
         <exclusion>
           <groupId>org.jboss.cl</groupId>
           <artifactId>jboss-classloading</artifactId>
         </exclusion>
       </exclusions>
       -->
     </dependency>

If I comment that exclusion out, all is fine.

Pete, this is something you added (r83706)

"Depend on released deployers now test jar is available, don't export
any deps from pom"

Why?