[webbeans-dev] Who is sending viruses to this list?

Benjamin Graf Benjamin.Graf at gmx.net
Sat Aug 8 10:40:03 EDT 2009

Look their:
http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/webbeans-dev/2009-August/001189.html
Unfortunately I can't check headers because I only got the warning from
my email provider an not the email itself!
But trust me the mail does not come from me! :-)

Same email was send to seam-dev a couple of month ago
http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/seam-dev/2009-March/001105.html
It's an old virus from 2004 W32.Mydoom.M at mm. To old for me! :-D

Greets Benjamin