[weld-dev] examples build.xml updated.

Steven Boscarine steven.boscarine at childrens.harvard.edu
Wed Dec 9 15:35:20 EST 2009

On 12/09/2009 06:18 AM, Pete Muir wrote:

> Right, we have local.build.properties for this.
>
> But this is a good change overall, if you want to change it, that would be great :-) (affected are examples and TCK runs I think)

I made the change and left the local.build.properties reference, so no
one will need to change their configs as long as they're not using the
main build.properties file.  Examples appear to work fine.  The new
build should work identically to the old one.

How do I confirm this hasn't affected the TCK?

Also, what do I have to do beyond confirm
http://www.seamframework.org/Documentation/RunningWeldExamplesWithJBossApplicationServer6
works w/ JBOSS_HOME to test the change?

Thanks,
Steven