[weld-dev] examples build.xml updated.

Steven Boscarine steven.boscarine at childrens.harvard.edu
Wed Dec 9 16:24:43 EST 2009

Fine with me.  I never even plan on using the ANT script anyway...just
trying to make it easier for you to document.

If it were me, I'd prefer a fail message telling me to set JBOSS_HOME
and just handle everything with OS variables and not even have a
properties file to edit.  I always think of properties files as
environment-specific constants and not dynamic values.  If the user
despises setting an OS environment variable and likes editing files, I'd
guess they're probably just fine editing build.xml or
local.build.properties instead of build.properties.

I don't really have much of an opinion on the subject.  I'll apply your
suggestions and then maybe the ant strategy should be architected by an
actual ANT user.