[weld-dev] architecture diagram

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 18:45:08 EST 2009

Has anyone put together an architecture diagram that would help answer this
question:

> Is there an architecture diagram available that shows the relationships
between the Java EE container and CDI?

I think the root of the confusion is that some people are not understanding
the hand-off between CDI and the Java EE container. Probably the most
significant confusion comes from CDI and EJB. I get how it works in my head,
but I'm thinking having a diagram that shows this stuff in motion would
really help people understand it.

I'm mostly noting this down so that I don't forget it ;)

-Dan

--
Dan Allen
Registered Linux User #231597