[weld-dev] Any plans for a weld-user ist?

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 18:14:34 EST 2009

Curses. Editing that document on the wiki was probably the most painful
thing I've had to do all year. In the end, I had to just recreate it from
scratch because it got so screwed up.

First of all, I can't edit it in Firefox 3.0 or 3.5 (Linux) at all because
the editor never advances beyond the spinner splash screen. I then switched
over to Opera and could at least make changes. However, I made the mistake
of clicking on "Wiki Markup" and that just hosed the document for good.
That's when I had to start over. Finally, after learning on the bizarre
quirks that happen under Opera (like if you hit return it adds a line above
the current line), I was able to at least figure out how to make a document
that looked sensible. But I'm not going to do much more wiki editing if it
takes me 3 hours every time.

Fortunately, through all that, I did get the changes made:

http://community.jboss.org/wiki/Arquillian-Demo

I also linked the Arquillian page to the Arquillian demo page "officially"

-Dan