[webbeans-dev] [TCK] ContextTest#testGetContextWithTooManyActiveContextsFails

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Thu Feb 26 14:35:33 EST 2009

Hi Mark,

If you, or others on the OpenWebBeans project discover similar issues
with the TCK, please don't hesitate to create a JIRA :-)

We can then discuss there, and make a decision about how the TCK
should be. This also provides a record so that people can look back if
a similar question comes up later.

Thanks!