[webbeans-dev] wb-ri-int deployers tests

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Mon Jul 20 10:31:11 EDT 2009

On 20 Jul 2009, at 09:24, Ales Justin wrote:

>>> Since we add WB Bootstrap bean into top level deployment,
>>> that top level needs to see wb-core.jar (which is what wasn't
>>> happening with WBINT-16).
>> NB we have https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/WBINT-17 which
>> removes the need for adding the jar into the deployment (it can
>> just be a library jar) which should mean that non-isolated CL will
>> work (assuming we also do https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/WBINT-18)
>> .
>
> The original idea was to add this dynamically depending on the
> version of WB.

I don't think this is useful as WB is a core part of EE6, so we will
always have only one "supported" [1] version of WB.

[1] which we run the TCK against etc.

I'm not convinced that encouraging people to use X versions of WB in
AS is a good idea really ;-) People should be coding against a 299
version, which remains stable. Only case is if we have people relying
on buggy behaviour....