[webbeans-dev] Help running tck in eclipse?

David Allen drallendc at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 14:03:58 EDT 2009

On Mon, 2009-06-01 at 12:53 -0500, Clint Popetz wrote:
> Ahh, but under m2eclipse (at least under the version I'm running,
> 0.9.8.200905041414), the project dependency isn't under the project
> tab.  It's under Libraries -> Maven Dependencies, and it's not
> editable.  So AFAICT the only way to eliminate the runner -> tck-impl
> dependency is to keep a local edit to the pom.

Oh, sorry to hear that.  Somehow it was editable a few months back.  I
quit using it due to a bug, so it's been a while now.

Hmm, ok, you could do the following, albeit not very elegant.

1.  Copy the original POM to some new file name of your choice.
2.  Edit pom.xml and remove the tck-impl dependency and use Eclipse.
3.  Use the POM saved in (1) with the command line "mvn -f
<my-saved-pom>.xml" when you want to run all the tests.
4.  And never check-in the edited POM in (2).  :)