[webbeans-dev] Help running tck in eclipse?

David Allen drallendc at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 14:15:48 EDT 2009

On Mon, 2009-06-01 at 13:07 -0500, Clint Popetz wrote:
> I've added the direct path to the .m2/repository runner jar in the
> tck-impl libraries path in eclipse, which resolves the circularity
> issue without modifying a file that svn knows.  However, I'm still not
> able to run.  Closer, though :)

OK, as long as everything builds, the test runner is a little easier to
deal with since you can control exactly what is on the classpath.

In this case, the jboss-tck-runner project itself must be on the
classpath, and each of the JARs and other projects it depends on should
also be on the test runner classpath (except for tck-impl since that is
already the project for the test).  That should be enough to run
it...that's all I have on mine.