[webbeans-dev] Help running tck in eclipse?

David Allen drallendc at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 17:03:18 EDT 2009

On Mon, 2009-06-01 at 15:50 -0500, Clint Popetz wrote:
> I'm not even able to run the tck from the command line.  I hang at:
>
>  [helpers.AbstractContainerConnector] Starting server
>
> I can launch jboss5 with run.sh, so I know jboss is ok, and I've
> deployed webbeans examples to it before.
>
>  /tmp/jsr-299-tck/jboss.log is empty.    Suggestions for where else to
> look?

The only other log files that get produced are those from JBoss Logging.
Look under the server directory server/default/log and see if there is
anything there.

If not, then it is not setup to run the correct server on your machine.
The local.build.properties should at least define the jboss.home
property.