[webbeans-dev] Help running tck in eclipse?

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Wed Jun 3 08:09:26 EDT 2009

On 2 Jun 2009, at 13:59, Pete Muir wrote:

> I win ;-)
>
> I moved the tck-impl into a profile in tck-runner, so that m2eclipse
> doesn't pick it up as a dependency. You can now just add the tck-
> runner project as a imported project to tck-impl.
>
> I would also suggest adding process-resources to the "Goals to
> invoke after project clean" in the maven tab of the project, making
> sure that m2eclipse copies the relevant properties file across.
>
> I'll verify i/c soon.

I can't get this to work with m2eclipse, reverting to using the maven-
eclipse-plugin to generate eclipse files works perfectly. Essentially,
m2eclipse constant fiddling with stuff (coupled with not running
process-resources properly) seems to be the problem.

I'm now working through the i/c failures we've picked up over the last
few weeks.