[webbeans-dev] Question on 11.2.15: returning metadata on annotations

Clint Popetz cpopetz at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 20:01:03 EDT 2009

Hmm, I actually wasn't thinking of the distinction between JSR299
annotations and those added through the SPI; I was thinking of ether
things like "@Inherited" and "@SomethingCompletelyNonRelated."

So I'll presume "no" on the above, and just return things defined by
the spec or added by the SPI.

I would suggest changing that line in the spec to "obtain the set of
meta-annotations  declared by a stereotype or interceptor binding type
that are related to this specification or added through the SPI."

(Or something less verbose.)

-Clint