[webbeans-dev] Manager shutdown event

Peter Royle howardmoon at screamingcoder.com
Sat May 16 19:46:56 EDT 2009

We do use a non-standard shutdown event at the moment, but I think a
standard one would be beneficial. It helps when 3rd party libs need
to shutdown gracefully - if they could respond to a JCDI shutdown
event then that would eliminate the need to manually register
additional lifecycle listeners and the like in client apps.

Cheers,

pete.

>>> http://in.relation.to/Bloggers/Gavin
>>> http://hibernate.org