[webbeans-dev] Re: Instead of deployment types

Gavin King gavin.king at gmail.com
Thu May 21 13:43:20 EDT 2009

BTW, what exactly are the implications of adopting this rule for the SPI?

Do we still need to pass some sort Module object around, or can the
container figure it out based upon the Class objects?

Does the container just call theClass.getClassLoader() and then cast
it to some internal ClassLoader subclass to determine exactly where
the class came from?

We need to figure out how this works so I can update the SPI.

gavin.king at gmail.com