[webbeans-dev] Replacement pattern for Manager.getInstanceByType

David Allen drallendc at gmail.com
Thu May 28 04:07:09 EDT 2009

I think the only real use case was more internal.  The TCK uses it
heavily, so that is where some careful refactoring is needed.  It would
seem that the core should only be using it for injection.  Outside of
these cases, I am hoping it was never used since clearly 299 injection
would be the correct thing to use.

Other than some complicated refactoring, this should not be a real
problem.