[weld-dev] Should we add Annotated.isAbstract()?

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Sun Nov 1 09:11:46 EST 2009

Hmm, I'm not sure about this one. For example, what happens if
something takes an abstract method, and then, via the SPI, changes the
method or class to not be abstract (but doesn't provide any
implementation of the method/class). In this they will get a runtime
error when we try to call the method or instantiate the class.