[weld-dev] ref guide (re)draft ready

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 14:58:47 EST 2009

Looks good to me. Hopefully we'll get some community feedback on this (such
as whether they understand it and have success with the example). Be sure to
send feelers out to any SE people you know when Weld CR2 is out.

The only nit pick was the the formatting didn't match. We are going with 3
space indents and 120 line widths. I know it is pain since all XML
formatters try to do it their own way. I just use VIM...emacs is reliable as
well and I believe honors the VIM modelines.

-Dan