[weld-dev] Final release

Jason Porter lightguard.jp at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 00:40:22 EST 2009

The example in 4.2 has conflicting generic types:

This injection point is inherited by UserDaoClient, but the type of
the inherited injection point is Dao<User>.

public class UserDaoClient extends DaoClient<Order> { ... }

I believe the DaoClient<Order> should become DaoClient<User>

>>> http://in.relation.to/Bloggers/Gavin
>>> http://hibernate.org
>>> http://seamframework.org