[weld-dev] AnnotationLiteral

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Sun Nov 8 08:21:15 EST 2009

Gavin, I wonder if we should actually have AnnotationLiteral and
TypeLiteral actually implement Serializable as this places a burden on
all subclasses, that they *must* be serializable (clearly this is not
enforced, but it is correct, and the error messages users get will be
a lot worse).

Rather I wonder if *Literal should support subclasses which wish to
implement Serializable. To do this we would just indicate this is the
case in the javadoc and remove Serializable.

WDYT?