[weld-dev] weld SE numberguess example ref doc bug (minor)

Matt Drees matt.drees at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 22:02:04 EST 2009

Hi,

Maybe it's too late for 1.0 (I see the tag was made already), but the
reference document for the Java SE numberguess example has an incorrect
sentence:

"Note that it
cannot use <literal>manager.getInstanceByType(Integer.class, new
AnnotationLiteral&lt;Random&gt;(){})</literal>
as the JSF example does because there will not be any active
contexts like there is during a JSF request."

However, the JSF numberguess example doesn't use
manager.getInstanceByType(), but instead uses Instance.get().

I'm sending an email instead of creating a jira issue since the public
release seems impending, and I'm not sure a jira issue creation would get
noticed in time.

-Matt