[weld-dev] Once we have Weld 1.0 looking stable...

Marcell Manfrin Barbacena barbacena at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 11:40:23 EST 2009

One of the things I would like to have is something like a plugable
application module with JSF as in:
http://wicketinaction.com/2008/10/creating-pluggable-applications-with-wicket-and-spring/

However if we stick with wicket to get the view part modularity the
only thing necessary to have is a way to retreive all avaliable beans
with a given Steriotype or Qualifier (the spring way is
BeanFactoryUtils.beansOfTypeIncludingAncestors)

[]s

===
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.
Your playing small does not serve the world.
There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people
won't feel insecure around you.
We are all meant to shine.
And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people
permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically
liberates others."
--
Marcell Manfrin Barbacena
barbacena at gmail.com