[weld-dev] (embedded JBoss plugin?) Re: persistence and transactions outside Java EE

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 23:25:14 EST 2009

Great points Steven.

Btw, just to add to this discussion, Andrew Rubinger (who we just call ALR)
just informed me of progress on running embedded JBoss from Maven. I haven't
tried it yet because I am currently preparing for JSF Summit, but perhaps
you'll have a chance to stomp on it after getting some turkey, Steven. Or
anyone else.

http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/JBossEmbeddedASAutomationviaMaven

It would be great to provide ALR with feedback early so that we can get this
right.

-Dan

--
Dan Allen