[weld-dev] Can we drop the maven max version enforcer constraint in weld-parent:7?

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 23:03:20 EST 2009

I don't get the max version restriction either, unless there is a known bug
in Maven. We could recommend a version, but putting in a hard restriction is
annoying, IMO.

- Dan Allen

Sent from my Android-powered phone:
An open platform for carriers, consumers
and developers.

On Nov 25, 2009 9:15 PM, "Steven Boscarine" <