[weld-dev] [webbeans-dev] Name change

Shane Bryzak sbryzak at redhat.com
Tue Oct 6 22:35:17 EDT 2009

Just an update on the name change,

Thanks to a fast response from help desk, a number of the changes have
been made already.  The mailing lists have been updated (send future
e-mails to weld-dev at lists.jboss.org please) and the svn repository has
been migrated to http://svn.jboss.org/repos/weld.  The old repository is
still there for now however it has been set to read only.

SVN commit messages will now be sent to weld-commits at lists.jboss.org.
I've asked help desk to confirm that the mailing list subscriptions have
remained unchanged so hopefully you won't have to re-subscribe to any of
the lists.

I'm also glad to say that we have a couple of new IRC channels on
freenode - #weld and #weld-dev.  Please use these instead of the old
#webbeans-dev channel.

We're still waiting for:

* JIRA project rename
* JIRA notifications sent to weld-issues at lists.jboss.org
* Fisheye support.

I'll keep everyone updated on further progress.

Shane