[weld-dev] [webbeans-dev] Name change

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Wed Oct 7 06:26:17 EDT 2009

>> Ah yes - I forgot about that limitation.
>>
>> I suggest we simply move any *moveable* issues over via bulk
>> manipulation and just leave the non-moveable (closed ones) in the WB*
>> projects.
>
> Well at the least we need to move all issues fixed so far for CR1 over
> to the new projects.
be my guest - you just need to bulk reopen, bulk move and then bulk
resolve/close.
> Can you make the old projects read only? Then I guess this approach is
> acceptable.
I don't think full read only is what you want is it ? You still want to
be able to comment/adjust issues.
So I suggest we create a permission scheme that prevents creating new
issues - but otherwise just keep it as is.

I think that is what are done for the other projects.

/max