[weld-dev] extensions idea config

Marius Bogoevici mariusb at redhat.com
Wed Oct 14 15:57:51 EDT 2009

Ales,

There is an issue with the enforcer plugin when running from within
intellij. Have you tried to import the project directly from idea? This
is what I do, and while I still get the error, somehow it does not seem
to affect my ability to work properly (deps are solved correctly,
project builds, etc).

Marius