[weld-dev] Compiling against JSF 2 API

Paul Bakker paulb at infosupport.com
Thu Dec 2 06:38:31 EST 2010

There a quite a few scenarios where weld without JSF make sense:
-alternative web framework (e.g. wicket)
-a service only project (e.g. only JAX-RS)
-weld SE

It would be strange to pull in JSF on those kind of projects. On the other hand it's all alternative usage of weld, and I'm not sure that's important enough to stop us from doing this.

Paul