[weld-dev] Does the generated bean proxy use SLF4J?

Sivakumar Thyagarajan Sivakumar.Thyagarajan at Sun.COM
Tue Dec 28 05:48:13 EST 2010

Hi

A clarification requested. Does the generated bean proxy ever use SLF4J?

Earlier, I had added [1] the SLF4J api and implementation packages to
the weld-integration-fragment bundle in GlassFish that exports all the
packages that are needed for bean proxies, but I see that preventing an
application component to use their own SLF4j api or impl binding [2].
Removing the SLF4J packages doesn't cause any issues with my tests and I
was wondering if SLF4J  is used by the generated proxy class in any
other scenarios.

Thanks
--Siva.
[1]