[weld-dev] Does the generated bean proxy use SLF4J?

Sivakumar Thyagarajan Sivakumar.Thyagarajan at Sun.COM
Thu Dec 30 04:11:53 EST 2010

On Thursday 30 December 2010 02:20 PM, Stuart Douglas wrote:
> No, the proxies do not need slf4j. Sorry about the late response, I have been on holidays and have not had regular Internet access (and spent a long time sitting on the side of the road broken down on the way home).

Thanks for your response in the midst of your holidays. This helps. I
removed the slf4j deps in GlassFish's weld-integration-fragment bundle.

Happy Holidays!
Thanks
--Siva.