[weld-dev] Ordering of servlet listeners

Nicklas Karlsson nickarls at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 16:42:37 EDT 2010

You seem to know that you are doing so I'll leave the ball with you ;-)

The situation we're aming for is that when people throw in web.xml:s and
web-fragment.xmls and @WebListener:s, the order (of course) follows that of
the Servlet specification but we have sneaked in the WeldListener before
that. Now how to guarantee portability, that this has also been done when
throwing the same application in another appserver is another thing...

--
---
Nik