[weld-dev] Ordering of servlet listeners

Remy Maucherat rmaucher at redhat.com
Wed Mar 24 14:30:14 EDT 2010

On Wed, 2010-03-24 at 11:00 -0700, Ales Justin wrote:
> I'm following the weld-dev, no worries. ;-)
> (although, if I don't reply, then JBossAS dev forum is definitely the place to reach me)
>
> I'll have a look on how this ordering is done.
> Or Remy might already know this ootb. :-)

Ok, so there are already some default listeners that go first (the
shared ones from the default web.xml). Do you really need to be before
these ones ? It's quite simple really, the order is the order of
declaration in the descriptors, so the first one in web.xml goes first
(after the ones in the shared web.xml).

Did I get the question right ?

--
Remy Maucherat <rmaucher at redhat.com>