[weld-dev] CODI and JBoss AS 6 final: ProjectStageActivationExtension didn't implement the Extension interface

Michael Schütz michaelschuetz83 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 05:34:37 EST 2011

Pete, I already did that: I did remove geronimo-jcdi and javassist.

Current error:
11:19:22,486 ERROR
[org.jboss.kernel.plugins.dependency.AbstractKernelController] Error
installing to Start:
name=vfs:///C:/01-Development/Projekte/CODI/jboss-6.0.0.Final/server/default/deploy/myfaces-cdi-1.0.2-SNAPSHOT.war_WeldBoo
n: WELD-001409 Ambiguous dependencies for type [MessageContext] with
qualifiers [@Default] at injection point [[parameter 1] of [method]
@Produces @Dependent @Jsf @Named public
org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf.impl.message.Jsf
ssageFactory>, Instance<ELProvider>, Instance<ArgumentFilter>)]. Possible
dependencies [[Producer Method [MessageContext] with qualifiers [@Any
@Default] declared as [[method] @Produces @Dependent @Jsf @Named public
org.apache.myfa
eateContext(MessageContext, Instance<MessageFactory>, Instance<ELProvider>,
Instance<ArgumentFilter>)], Managed Bean [class
org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.message.impl.DefaultMessageContext] with
qualifiers [@Any @Default]]]
        at
org.jboss.weld.bootstrap.Validator.validateInjectionPoint(Validator.java:309)
[:6.0.0.Final]

Please find screenshot attached with current WEB-INF/lib directory.
Are you saying removing everything but myfaces-extcdi-*.jar is expected to
work?

Thanks
Michael