[weld-dev] fire process injection target event for non-cdi Interceptors

Jozef Hartinger jharting at redhat.com
Mon Aug 10 11:20:16 EDT 2015

Hi Emily,

there is an overloaded fireProcessInjectionTarget method here:
http://docs.jboss.org/weld/javadoc/2.2/weld-spi/org/jboss/weld/manager/api/WeldManager.html#fireProcessInjectionTarget-javax.enterprise.inject.spi.AnnotatedType-javax.enterprise.inject.spi.InjectionTarget-
that allows you to pass in any InjectionTarget instance. You can
therefore build any InjectionTarget using WeldInjectionTargetFactory or
WeldInjectionTargetBuilder and then fire the event using the
aforementioned method.

HTH,

Jozef