[weld-dev] cdi extension - unique bean name

Emily Jiang emijiang6 at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 21 16:35:19 EDT 2015

I have a question on the CDI extension. I would like to define an extension
which is shared among the modules such as multiple war modules and be able
to access all war modules. However, I got the following error WELD-001414:
Bean name is ambiguous. Name echo resolves to beans: as there are same bean
names in multiple wars. Is it possible to switch off the unique bean name
checks for some extensions? Do you have any suggestions on how to resolve
the problem.
--
Thanks
Emily