[weld-dev] cdi extension - unique bean name

Emily Jiang emijiang6 at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 22 04:14:01 EDT 2015

Hi Jozef,

The extension I am referred to is jsf extension, FlowBuilderCDIExtension,
which registers the bean FlowBuilderFactoryBean. This
FlowBuilderFactoryBean tries to get all instances of Flows:
@Inject
    @Any
    private Instance<Flow> flowDefinitions;

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 8:08 AM, Jozef Hartinger <jharting at redhat.com>
wrote:

> Hi Emily,
>
> can you elaborate a bit more how your extension looks like? If the bean
> registered by an extension is really shared across wars there should be no
> ambiguous resolutions.
>
> Jozef
>

> On 21.7.2015 22:35, Emily Jiang wrote:
>

>> I have a question on the CDI extension. I would like to define an
>> extension which is shared among the modules such as multiple war modules
>> and be able to access all war modules. However, I got the following
>> error WELD-001414: Bean name is ambiguous. Name echo resolves to beans:
>> as there are same bean names in multiple wars. Is it possible to switch
>> off the unique bean name checks for some extensions? Do you have any
>> suggestions on how to resolve the problem.
>> --
>> Thanks
>> Emily

Thanks