[weld-dev] ManagedBean and Weld integration

Emily Jiang emijiang6 at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 3 09:41:29 EDT 2015

Hi Jozef,
The non-CDI interceptor was created by Weld when I called
injectionTarget.produce() on a ManagedBean class. I have no control of it.
Please see above for the stack. The stack shows the creation sequence
(managed bean creation -> non-cdi interceptor creation). I used the
following snippet to create injection Target for the ManagedBean.

            Bean<T> bean = getBean(); // returns null for managed bean with
dependent scope

            AnnotatedType<T> annotatedType =
beanManager.createAnnotatedType(clazz);
            InjectionTargetFactory<T> itf=
beanManager.getInjectionTargetFactory(annotatedType);
            injectionTarget = itf.createInjectionTarget(bean);
            injectionTarget.produce(context); //produce an instance with
all non-cdi and cdi interceptors... but the non-cdi interceptors without
any ee injection

Thanks
Emily

--