[weld-dev] ECCN for weld

Martin Kouba mkouba at redhat.com
Wed May 13 09:14:26 EDT 2015

Hello,

Weld 1.1.x is a part of Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform
[1], of which the ECCN can be found in the product and technology matrix.

I'm not sure about the project itself (i.e. if used outside the product).

Martin

[1]
http://www.redhat.com/en/technologies/jboss-middleware/application-platform
[2]