[weld-dev] Java EE component class injection point validation

Emily Jiang emijiang6 at googlemail.com
Mon May 18 05:38:30 EDT 2015

Thank you Martin! I did an experiment with your suggestion. The
org.jboss.weld.manager.api.WeldManager.createInjectionTargetBuilder(AnnotatedType<T>)
for EE components was called by us when an EE component class is
instanciated so it is too late for the validation (I think this api is used
for creating instances or I was wrong, please explain a bit more). The
validation has to happen during weld  WeldBootstrap.validateBeans(), so an
DefinitionException should cause the deployment failure.

--
Thanks
Emily
ejiang at apache.org