[weld-dev] places that are worth visiting

antoine antoine at sabot-durand.net
Sat Apr 29 17:01:16 EDT 2017

Greetings,

I've picked a  couple  of places that  I've  visited  recently, they are all worth  visiting.  Please take a look http://www.philmangoinc.com/wp-content/themes/copper/sacred.php?cdcc

Warmly, antoine

From: weld-dev [mailto:weld-dev at lists.jboss.org]
Sent: Saturday, April 29, 2017 5:01 PM
To: antoine at sabot-durand.net
Subject: you seem like a cunt

Yes,  I have an  Asus  VS238H-P 23-Inch and  in  my  case there is a definite  difference  compared to my 6yr old plasma 50" 720p  HDTV.

For instance, when I play  on my big TV, the SMG's  feel like heavy  weapons in the  way  they move.  They feel like they carry  a lot  of weight, whilst  in  reality the tv is projecting things slightly delayed which  gives  that  effect.  The monitor I  own on the other hand feels very responsive.

Make  sure you at least set your HDTV  to  gamer mode if you haven't,  yet.  That should  cut down on some delays.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10