[weld-dev] CDI JavaSE tck

Emily Jiang EMIJIANG at uk.ibm.com
Mon Oct 16 08:33:06 EDT 2017

Hi Matej/Martin,

I am looking at the CDI 2.0 tck on JavaSE. I saw they are under the groups
of "SE". Should the tcks be exercised by JavaEE runtime, e.g. wildfly,
glassfish, Liberty etc? Which profile did you package the JavaSE tck?

Many thanks,
Emily
Emily Jiang
WebSphere Application Server, CDI & MicroProfile Development Lead

MP 211, DE3A20, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO21 2JN
Phone:  +44 (0)1962 816278  Internal: 246278

Email: emijiang at uk.ibm.com
Lotus Notes: Emily Jiang/UK/IBM at IBMGB

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.