[weld-dev] Weld and JPMS

Matej Novotny manovotn at redhat.com
Wed May 16 02:42:31 EDT 2018

Hi Alex

technically speaking it should - this is implied by how jigsaw works.
However, it will be very difficult to set up and use due to auto-module naming.
You will need your crystal ball to guess what are the module names to which you need to allow deep reflection.
And likewise what auto-modules do you need to depend on.

I haven't tried this though, so take what I say with a pinch of salt.
If you do some testing, I'll be glad to hear the results as well.

Matej