[weld-dev] 4.0.0.Alpha3 on downloads

Scott Stark sstark at redhat.com
Thu Aug 6 11:00:48 EDT 2020

Yes, it is in the jakarta.oss.sonatype.org staging repository:
https://jakarta.oss.sonatype.org/content/groups/staging/jakarta/enterprise/cdi-tck-dist/3.0.0/

We are not supposed to release it until the ballot is approved. That should
kick off next week. One of the changes I have in the weld core pom.xml is
the following to be able to use the jakarta staging repo:

        <!--
This profile enables consuming artifacts from the Jakarta staging
repository group.
-->
        <profile>
            <id>staging</id>
            <activation>
                <activeByDefault>false</activeByDefault>
            </activation>
            <repositories>
                <repository>
                    <id>sonatype-nexus-staging</id>