[wildfly-dev] PicketLink pulling in JPA (Was: Changes to the PicketLink Module)

Jason Greene jason.greene at redhat.com
Mon Aug 5 15:05:55 EDT 2013

You can add this to the stack of examples of why JPA support in an IDM is just a bad idea. If this must be done though then it needs to be properly modularized. The last this was discussed on security-dev, this was supposedly an individual app feature, to integrate with a users application code from their direct entity model, and not a global application server usage. If that is indeed the case, then we need to identify exactly how a user consumes and expands upon these classes.

Jason T. Greene
JBoss, a division of Red Hat